Welcome to Greater Newburyport Realtors®
As a real estate professional, you’ll find ongoing training, continuing education, and networking opportunities — as well as access to the tremendous benefits of National and State associations through Greater Newburyport Realtors®
We offer two types of membership – Realtor® and Affiliate.
How do I become a REALTOR® member?
Joining Greater Newburyport REALTORS® as a REALTOR® member is easy! Just complete and submit the membership application along with the one-time $200 application fee and appropriate dues. If you’re unsure of what dues amount to pay, contact association for the prorated dues for the month you are joining at email@example.com or 978-462-5415. Additionally, REALTORS® must attend New Member Orientation course within 90 days of applying for membership. Your Greater Newburyport REALTORS® REALTOR® member status includes membership with Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®.
Once your application and payment have been received and processed, you’ll be granted Provisional membership status. Provisional members are considered as REALTOR® members and are subject to all of the same privileges and obligations of membership. You’ll also receive a welcome e-mail with your NRDS (National REALTORS® Data System) number and more information. After you’ve attended Orientation and complete the online Code of Ethics training, your status will be updated to Active. Both Orientation and COE training are mandatory requirements for membership.
How do I become an affiliate member?
Affiliate membership with Greater Newburyport REALTORS® is a great way to expand your marketing thru the association to our membership. Benefits of joining are further described on the Affiliate Membership Application. Membership is obtained by submitting a completed application with the appropriate application fee and annual dues.
How do I complete the application for membership?
We offer two ways for you to submit your membership application:
1. Online – THIS IS ONLY FOR NEW MEMBERS, do not use this option if you are transferring or seeking secondary membership.
2. Mail – Download the application either email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail your completed application and dues payment to the association office at: 143 State Street, Suite 5, Newburyport, MA 01950.
REALTOR® – Person holding an active real estate or appraisal license
Affiliate – Non-licensed individual (mortgage company, bank, home inspector, etc.)
The affiliate application is for non-Realtor members only, such as mortgage lenders, construction/home improvement services, appraisal service, stagers, financial planners and more. We welcome and value these industry partners who are key to the success of our members and their clients.
- REALTOR® Application (online) FOR NEW MEMBERS ONLY – Do not use this application if you already have a membership at another state/local association.
Do not use this application if you already have a NRDS number and are transferring from another Board.
- REALTOR® Application paper form (for those transferring or without access to submit electronically)
- Affiliate Application paper form (for non-real estate sales, with affiilated businesses such as mortgage, insurance, banking, trades)
I need to change my membership information/firm affiliation